Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Problem with Gravity

Just wondering, is it possible for fat to hurt? Because I was running today (a lot) and my jiggles hurt and I am thinking that maybe that is my fat loosening up and redistributing. Unfortunately, because of gravity, I don't think it is redistributing where I would like it to go.

I am feeling special today because I managed to do one of the hardest boot camp classes I have ever done - twice. In fact, I think Tuesday and today were the two hardest classes I have ever attended (with the exception of one other one) and I did them twice.

Anyhow, tomorrow Week 5 ends. This week was really challenging. I am wiped out. But, I sort of loved today with all it's high inclines, jiggling, running, etc. I hope that next session I can manage that incline a little better. Wouldn't that be nice? Am I becoming a runner after all? I may even be enjoying running some more. What is that about? Boot Camp, what are you doing to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment